The Annual Fund
Why Make a Gift to the Annual Fund?
The PCS Office of Institutional Advancement recognizes gifts according to the following categories:
• Executive Producers Circle ($50,000 and above)
• Directors Circle ($25,000 - $49,999)
• Star Circle ($15,000 - $24,999)
• Diamond Circle ($10,000 - $14,999)
• Ruby Circle ($5,000 - $9,999)
• Platinum Circle ($2,500 - $4,999)
• Gold Circle ($1,000 - $2,499)
• Patrons ($500 - $999)
• Supporters ($150 - $499)
• Donors (Up to $149)
Ways of Giving
You may make your contribution:
• Through the mail by check mailed to the Office of Institutional Advancement:
Professional Children’s School
Office of Institutional Advancement
132 West 60th Street
New York, NY 10023
• Online via the secure giving section of our website. PCS accepts donations via MasterCard, Visa, and American Express. Click here.
• Over the phone using a credit card, or call to arrange a gift of stock or securities.
• In person at the Office of Institutional Advancement, 132 West 60th Street, Room 301.
• Matching gifts from your employer. Many companies have matching gifts programs to encourage employees to make philanthropic donations. Check with your human resources department for the matching gift form that you can fill out and send to PCS. It can double or in some cases, triple your gift to us.
When should I give?
The Annual Fund year begins on July 1st and ends on June 30th. To be counted as part of the PCS Annual Fund this year, all gifts must be received or postmarked no later than June 30th.
The earlier in the year that you make your gift, the better able we are to assess our income and expenses and plan for the coming year. However, gifts to PCS are accepted – and especially appreciated – at any time during the fiscal year.
The Annual PCS Benefit raises funds for the PCS Tuition & Financial Aid Fund. Money raised through the annual benefit is spent in the current year to support deserving students who might not otherwise be able to afford a PCS education. In 2016-2017, PCS students will receive more than $1.54 million in tuition and financial assistance thanks in large part to the generosity of our donors.
Honorary and Memorial Gifts
You may choose to make your gift to PCS in honor or memory of someone you admire, respect or want to remember. If you indicate your preference, the Office of Institutional Advancement will send the person you designate a note informing them of your kindness. All honorary and memorial gifts are noted in the Annual Report.
Remembering PCS with a Bequest
For many people, PCS has played a significant role in their lives. If you would like to ensure that future students have the same opportunity, please consider making a bequest to the school. At the same time you express your care for this special school and its future, a bequest gives you the opportunity to reduce estate taxes. Bequests also set a leadership standard for others to follow and support the growth of the endowment to fund faculty salaries, tuition and financial aid, and educational programs. If your estate plans include PCS, please let us know so that we may thank you.
The Office of Institutional Advancement
The Institutional Advancement staff works closely with the Board of Trustees, the Head of School, fellow administrators, parents, and alumni to ensure a strong financial foundation for the school. We are here to help in any way we can and welcome all inquiries. We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact the Advancement Office
To learn how your philanthropic support can make a difference, please contact Chris Haley, our Director of Institutional Advancement, at email@example.com or 212-582-3116, extension 115 or Noël Soisson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-582-3116, extension 118.